NARI Tampa Bay Member Benefits
The Membership Committee wants to extend its appreciation to all those members who have renewed or are renewing their membership. We also want to extend a warm welcome to those new members who have joined. We hope every member discovers the rewards of belonging to a professional association of their peers.
The committee members and I have talked with a lot of you this year in an effort to make our organization stronger. We talk about the benefits of networking, education, professionalism, referrals, etc. However, one of the most overlooked benefits is that of member-to- member advice. We have lawyer members, we have accounting members, we have members with a myriad of expertise. We have members with organizational talent, marketing talent, financial talent. You name, we have it. This source of experience and talent often goes untapped. Personally I have saved thousands of dollars just by calling NARI members for advice. Therefore, I encourage all members to take advantage of this resource. I especially extend this benefit to you new members. Take advantage of this business resource available to you. You may not do a dimes worth of business with other NARI members in your first year of membership. However, if you avail yourself of the membership “brain trust,” you just might save thousands of dollars.
Bob Phillips, CR
What are the Benefits of NARI Membership?
- Remodeling Today Magazine listing - distributed twice a year
- Tampa Bay Home Show - twice a year
- Florida West Coast Remodeling Awards
- National Certifications:
- CR, CRS, CRA, CLC, CKBR, CGP
- Networking and Marketing Opportunities
- Educational Programs / CEU Credits
- Increased Credibility/Professionalism
- Website Links and Directory Listing - searchable for consumers
- Remodeler and Associate of the Year Awards
- NARI National Publications
- NARI Local Project Referral Program
- Local Government Relations
- Contractor Roundtables
- Quarterly E-Newsletter
- Community Service
Annual Scholarship Award